w88 di dong_các trò chơi cờ bạc_cờ bạc online
August 19 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$25
Through the summer, the Grist Mill is hosting a series of Sunday night dinners inspired by our own heritage gardens and the bounty of the spectacular Similkameen Valley. Each of these special meals is served family-style on long tables in our lovely gardens, with entrees informed by our own fond memories of cozy Sunday dinners with family and close friends. Side dishes and dessert depend significantly on what’s fresh and in season.
Unless otherwise noted, doors open at 5:30PM and dinner is served at 6:00PM.
Our 2018 series includes:
- May 27 – 12 Hour Beef Brisket
- June 10 – Slow-Braised Lamb Shank
- June 24 – BBQ Pork Ribs
- July 8 – Herb Roasted Chicken
- July 22 – Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak
- August 5 – Salt & Garlic Crusted Roasted Pork Shoulder
- August 19 – BBQ Okanagan Salmon
- Sept 16 – 12 Hour Beef Brisket
- Sept 30 – Molasses-Glazed Ham
As these meals each have a set menu and are built around seasonally available ingredients, we are not always able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies.?Please?tỷ lệ cá cược bóng đáemail to confirm that our kitchen is able to accommodate your dietary needs prior to purchase, otherwise we cannot guarantee any menu adjustments.
Space is limited and advanced ticket purchases are required. You can get tickets at the Grist Mill front desk or on this website.